Woodpeckers BC4 Aluminum 4 inch Box Clamp
You can never have enough clamps. But then again, having just the right clamp for the job can make a huge difference. The new Woodpecker 4” Box Clamp might just be the perfect clamp for assembling your cabinets, drawers and virtually any other box made from 1/4” to 1” thick material even with two pieces of different thickness (up to 1/4” difference).
Its unique space-saving design actually gives you more surface area then most similar corner clamps while not having any clumsy, protruding handles or screws. The Box Clamp was designed to take up the least amount of space while offering more, dead-true clamping surface then other comparable clamps. It can be used as part of a clamping fixture for assembly of multiple, identical assemblies or un- fixtured for large cumbersome projects.
Most mass produced clamps are stamped, molded or die-cast distant cousins from the precise proto-types they started out as. Not here. We carefully machine each and every clamp from a solid billet of stress-relieved aluminum to ensure dead-square accuracy in each and every direction so every clamp is as perfect as the last one.
You'll find the Woodpecker Box Clamp to be at least as precise as your high-end layout square and robust enough to deliver a lifetime of consistent reliable service.
The secret to its compact functionality is it's tapered wedge design, (only one moving part), that simultaneously pushes the mating materials down and in with less than two turns of the screw while applying an enormous amount of clamping force.
Even just one Box Clamp will save you time and aggravation as it instantly squares up your pieces and holds them in place for gluing, screwing or nailing. Each Woodpecker 4” Box Clamp is machined in Woodpeckers shop just outside Cleveland, Ohio.
Fits material from 1/4" to 1" thick
Includes: Box Clamp, hardware, knob and instructions
• Introducing Woodpeckers newest clamping accessory; the BC4 Box Clamp. This simple device eliminates the hassle of using heavy, expensive bar clamps for assembling boxes, drawers and especially full size cabinets
• Imagine being able to dry-fit and square up all your parts at the same time without any bulky clamps and before having to use any glue, screws or nails. You'll know right from the start if what your building will assemble to the final dimensions, be as square as you need or if minor trim cuts are necessary
• You can do all of that without a second set of hands to hold pieces in place while getting a bar clamp in position and tightened up. Not only that but once your project is held together with the Box Clamps, you can immediately install any type of screws (even pocket screws) or nails because all of the corner joints are left fully accessible. There's nothing to get in your way
• Woodpeckers Box Clamps are designed for any 90 degree joint including butt joints, lap joints, T-joints, miter joints, box joints, dovetails and more even if material is extending past the face. Ever try to use a bar clamp to assemble a box joint or dovetail? It doesn't work well. It's almost impossible to keep even one joint square with the uneven clamping typical of a bar clamp. Getting just one corner right is hard enough let alone all four at the same time
• The clamp will accommodate materials from 1/4 up to 1 inch in thickness
• The MC4 Box Clamp is made of aluminum for durability. It's virtually indestructible and not a light weight. Each clamp weighs over a pound, is built to last, and comes with hardware for both hand as well as fixture use
• Made in U.S.A