Rikon 10-600VS 16 in. Variable Speed Scroll SawRikon
Rikon 10-600VS 16 in. Variable Speed Scroll Saw w/Lamp
This item is backordered by Rikon, expected availability to ship date is 5/1/2020. Order today to make sure you receive one of the first that arrive back in stock!
The 10-600VS Scroll Saw is considered a "Specialty Saw" having a specific purpose unlike the other machines in the Rikon line that are designed with large cutting capacities. The scroll saw is made for small, delicate detail cutting, intricate curved cuts in thinner woods that are used in making decorative scroll work, puzzles, inlays, and craft items. The thin working blade allows the material being cut to be freely turned in tight arcs, unlike any other power saw. The Saw is made of all metal construction, and is wired for use with 3-wire 120V receptacles.
- Table tilts 0° to 45°
- Accepts plain and pin end blades
- All-steel construction
- Safety ON/OFF switch and variable speed knob
- Connection for Flex Shaft
- Powerful 120v/60Hz/1.2A DC Motor
- Electronic V/S (SPM): 550-1,650
- Amps: 1.2
- Volts: 120V 60 Hz
- Blade length: 5"
- Height: 2"
- Stroke: 19/32"
- Throat depth: 15-3/4"
- Table size: 10-1/16" x 15-5/16"
- Left Tilt: 0° - 45°
- Stroke speed per minute: 550-1,650
- Dust port diameter: 1-3/8"
- Maximum sound level (idle): <76dB
- Height: 14-15/16"
- Width: 12-9/16"
- Length: 29-3/4"
- Base size: 9" x 15-1/2"
- Weight: 26.4 lbs.
Rikon 5 Year Limited Warranty