NOVA 23055 SuperNOVA2 Wood Turning Chuck Insert Type Includes 50MM Jaws
This powerful and solid chuck is perfect for use on lathes with up to 20”/508mm swing. Brilliant all around geared chuck for a majority of users. Packed with exciting innovative features and at a fantastically competitive price, the SuperNova2 is the leading chuck of choice on the market today and reinforces NOVA as the leading brand in the chuck market.
Recommended for power workholding on lathes from 350mm (14”) to 508mm (20”) diameter swing.
Up to 736mm/29” diameter bowls (using PowerGrip™ accessory jaws)
Up to 482mm/19” length spigots (using PowerGrip™ accessory jaws)
Up to 310mm/12" bowl (using standard 50mm accessories jaw)
Up to 150mm/6" lengh x 10mm/4" diameter (using standard 50mm accessories jaw)
Full Packaged Weight (Std) 2.5kgs/5.512lbs
24 Division Index built into the backing plate design.
• Fully sealed composite indexing backing plate. Made from ultra tough Duracon composite, reinforced with stranded glass fibres for extremely long life in tough conditions. Self lubricating properties. Unique indexing function built into backing plate. Holographic sticker for NOVA authenticity.
• Powerful Geared Grip with Tuff Lock™ Technology. Precise, hardened geared action delivers incredible smooth strength. Solid, vibration free.
• Single Handed Operation. Fast and convenient when mounting your project. More time spent turning and less time spent preparing.
• Captured pinion and Ball nose Allen key with large, easy grip handle. Fast, positive location, easy and comfortable to use. Rotation arrow for easy reference and fast opening and closing action. Unique, tilt away action, means it can be angled back in operation, away from work.
• Body made from precision machined 1045 High Tensile Steel, with a polished self metal finish to allow for closer tolerances.
• Able to take all NOVA accessories jaws. (except Titan Power grip, special designed for Titan Chuck.)
• Quality Materials.
• Precision Machining.
• Common Accessory Jaw Fixing Profile – compatible across all NOVA chucks and accessories.
• High Tech Precision Composite Jaw Slides.
• Special Woodturning Dovetail Profile on Jaws.
• Auto Safety Stop Feature. Jaw slides can’t protrude past the chuck body.
• Comprehensive Instructions.
• Common Insert/Adaptor Fitting – compatible across all NOVA chucks.
• Safe Lock™ Woodworm Screw.
• 6-Year Warranty
Click here for a complete list of all NOVA Chucks and Jaws
UPC Number: 669762002815