Multiquip PRO12E53 12cf Mortar Mixer 5.0 Hp 3++ 230v Electric MotorMultiquip Inc
Multiquip PRO12E53 12cf Mortar Mixer 5.0 Hp 3ø 230v Electric Motor
For almost 90 years MQ Essick plaster / mortar mixers have set the standard for innovation and durability. The 12 cubic foot capacity PRO12 series increases contractor productivity in applications using on-site silo dispensing systems. The PRO12 uses a powerful hydraulic drive to power through the toughest mix designs. A unique over-center dump design easily discharges material into large mud tubs with minimal operator fatigue.
Multiquip requires sales tax to be collected in the states of CA, FL, MD, PA, MA, LA and NY, which is the responsibility of the customer. If you are ordering from any of these states please contact us at 855-600-8665 and ask for the internet sales department. The list of states for which taxes are required is subject to change at any time.
Capacity: 12 ft³ 340 L
Max. Aggregate Size: 1 in 25.4 mm
Adjustable Drum Discharge Height: Up to 42.5 inches
Drive System: Hydraulic
Dump Action: Hydraulic
Dimensions & Weights:
Overall Length: 73.5 in 1917.7 mm
Overall Width: 35.0 in 889 mm
Overall Height: 45.0 in 1143 mm
Operating Weight: 1580 lb 716.68 kg
Electric Motor Specifications:
Electric Motor Make/Model: Teco Westinghouse
Electric Motor Power: 5.0 HP
Voltage: 230V V
Phase: Three Phase (3Ø)
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.
• Reduced fatigue by enabling operator to load at waist level. Ergonomically designed to load low and dump high
• Adapt to any job site, while maintaining a compact footprint, with 130° swing-away stabilizers
• Extra thick 1/4" steel drum wrap with 3/8" ends resists wear and dents
• Adjustable height - discharge height 24" ~ 42.5"
• Easily fits in a standard pickup truck bed with its compact design with inboard hydraulic motor
• Extended run times - up to 8 hours – with 5-gallon fuel tank
• Costly waste is reduced by a spill plate that directs excess material into the tub
• Tackle stiff mix designs, and handle up to 1-inch aggregate, with a powerful hydraulic drive
• Convenient access forklift pockets from any side of the mixer
• Drive and dump controls easily accessible and located above the engine cowling.
• Greasable paddle shaft seal provides long service life
UPC Number: PRO12E53
- Google Merchant