Midwest Snips MWT-2110 Offset Right Replaceable Blade SnipMidwest Snips
Midwest Snips MW-M2110 Offset Right Replaceable Blade Snip
Cuts straight and tight right curves. Easiest used in left hand. 2-3/4”(70mm) length of cut and replaceable blades.
Nominal Length: 13"
Cut Length: 2-3/4"
Cutting Capacity (CR/SS): 24/28
Cuts right curves and long straight cuts
Best used in left hand
• Tinner Snips Tinner snips include traditional forged blade models and replaceable blade models.
• Tinner snips come in a wide range of cutting patterns and capacities for a wide range of materials.
• Tinner snips feature a wide tip opening that facilitates cutting a wide range of materials.
• Duckbill or circular pattern tinner snips are suited for tight curves and shapes while straight models cut wide curves.
• MagSnips® Replaceable Blade Models Replaceable blades are economical and practical.
• Light in weight magnesium handles weigh less one pound making them easy to use with less fatigue than traditional forged tinner snips.
• Available in a traditioal straight pattern or in our patented offset model design.
UPC Number: 727226112804