Midwest Snips MWT-127D 12 Inch Duckbill Tinner SnipMidwest Snips
Midwest Snips MWT-127D 12" Duckbill Tinner Snip
“DUCKBILL” (CIRCULAR) BLADE PATTERN MODELS: Cuts straight and tight curves. Hot drop-forged of high carbon steel. All models meet ASME Standard B107.500-2010(B107.16)
Nominal Length: 12"
Cut Length: 3"
Cutting Capacity (CR/SS): 22/24
• Tinner Snips Tinner snips include traditional forged blade models and replaceable blade models
• Tinner snips come in a wide range of cutting patterns and capacities for a wide range of materials
• Tinner snips feature a wide tip opening that facilitates cutting a wide range of materials
• Duckbill or circular pattern tinner snips are suited for tight curves and shapes while straight models cut wide curves
• Kush-n-Kote Tinner Snips- Forged Traditional all purpose tinner snips feature hot drop-forged blades for exceptional strength and edge life
• Available in a range of cutting patterns and cutting capacities for cutting sheet metal, vinyl, etc.
• Kush-n-Kote grips comfort user's hand and provide a non-slip, secure grip