Midwest Snips MWT-1200SV 13 Inch Replaceable Blade SnipMidwest Snips
Midwest Snips MWT-1200SV 13" Replaceable Blade Snip
Do it Best Magnesium Tinner Snip. Cuts wide range of materials including vinyl siding, sheet metal, roofing materials, metal flashing and linoleum. Replaceable blades are economical and easy to replace. Light in weight magnesium handles makes them easier to use and reduces fatigue.
13" Replaceable Blade Snip
Total weight is only 13.4 oz. (0.42 kg)
Precision made in the USA!
• Light In Weight Magnesium Handle & A Full 3-1/3" Cut Length
• Blades Are High Quality Carbon Steel
• Blades Are Economical & Easy To Replace
• Used To Cut All Lightweight Sheet Materials including Vinyl Siding, Roofing Materials & Up To 24 Gauge Steel
• 3-1/2" (89mm) length to cut
• 6 angled cutting edge for cutting circles and tight curves
• Replaceable blades of high-carbon steel with hollow ground cutting edges for superior cutting performance
• Easily replaceable blades
• A Phillips screwdriver and a 1/2" wrench are the only tools required for replacing blades. (No rivets.)
• A case-hardened center pivot slab bolt for maximum wear resistance with special locknut to maintain adjustment
• Magnesium cast handles for maximum strength and minimum weight
• Enlarged ergonomic designed handle bows that are contoured to fit the user's hand comfortably.