Lift All EE2802DFX20 Poly Web Sling 2 In X 20 Ft Flat Eye 2-PlyLiftAll
Lift All EE2802DFX20 Poly Web Sling 2"X20' Eye & Eye 2-Ply Flat Eyes
Lift All's mission is to be the trusted name in quality lifting and securement products and services by dedicating ourselves to customer satisfaction while providing exceptional value. Our long-term success will be accomplished by a skilled workforce, committed to the principles of teamwork, integrity and performance.
Usually ships in 5 to 7 business days.
From our beginning in 1964, Lift-All® has grown to become the largest and most well known sling manufacturer in North America. Our products are sold through only the finest industrial distributors and contractor supply houses. To make sure you're getting the best products for overhead lifting and load securement, be sure to specify Lift-All®!
• Sling Width: 2 Inch
• Sling Length: 20 Feet
• Thickness: 3/16 Inch
• Color: Yellow with/Blue Center Line
• Material: Polyester
• Anti-Abrasion Treated: Yes
• Elasticity: 7%
• Sling Type: Eye and Eye
• Number of Plies: 2
• Eye Treatment: Standard
• Web Class: Webmaster 1600
• Sling Length Tolerance: 2.0 Inches + 2% Of Sling
• Vertical Pounds Capacity: 6400 Lbs
• Choker Pounds Capacity: 5000 Lbs
• Basket Pounds Capacity: 12800 Lbs
LiftAll is a trusted company in quality lifting and securement products and services. With a Flat Eye Web Sling (EE2802DFX20) from LiftAll you'll be able to use this sling for use in all three types of hitching;vertical, choker and basket. This sling is part of the Webmaster 1600 Series and is a 2 ply polyester webbing.
• Web slings can be used where loads must be protected from damage
• The weight and flexibility of synthetic slings reduces fatigue and strain on riggers
• Flat eye slings are very popular and can be used in all three types of hitches
• Lift-All web slings meet or exceed OSHA, ASME B30.9 and WSTDA standards and regulations
• Sling webbing has its surface yarns connected from side to side to protect the core yarns
• Red core yarns become visual to reveal damage and act as a basis for sling rejection
• Polyester material can be seriously degraded at temperatures above 200 Degrees Fahrenheit
• Prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light can greatly affect polyester
• Tuff Tag is made from an abrasion resistant polymer that will remain legible far longer than any leather or vinyl
• Web slings are manufactured from abrasion resistant latex treated webbing
UPC Number: EE2802DFX20