Klein 60148 Class E Non-Vented Safety Helmet with HeadlampKlein
Klein 60148 Class E Non-Vented Safety Helmet with Headlamp
Class E Safety Helmets are Specifically designed for electricians, telecom tower technicians, windmill technicians, and linemen working at height. These non-vented hard hats are tested up to 20kV of protection. Rechargeable Headlamp included.
- Compact, lightweight safety helmet design for at-height and confined space applications; low profile bill for unobstructed visibility
- Tested up to 20kV
- This Class E Type-1 Safety Helmet has been tested to ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-14 (R2019), CSA Z94.1-15, and select clauses of EN397 and EN12492 Standards for top, front/back, side impact (See instruction manual for details)
- Accessory mounts on front and back (patent pending) ensure Klein Headlamps (not included) attach securely and precisely — no straps or zip ties needed!
- 6-point suspension for enhanced stability and secure fit, with unique flexible open frame design for optimal air circulation
- Breathable, padded sweat-wicking sweatband and top pad improve comfort and are machine washable
- Easy, one-handed adjustment with large knob ratchet mechanism, even with gloves on; soft neck pad pivots to clear bandana knots and pony tails
- Detachable 4-point padded chin strap for comfortable secure fit
- Universal accessory slots on both sides for attaching hearing protection, face shield and more
- Includes rechargeable headlamp/work-light (Cat. No. 56062) with charging cable
- 1.4 lbs.