Jet 453399K JHJ-100 Hydraulic Bottle Jack 2 Pc - 100 Ton
JET JHJ Series bottle jacks are used for multiple applications: pushing, bending, pressing, or straightening. With base and cylinder electrically welded together to assure strength and eliminate leaks, extreme temperatures do not affect them. The low profile truck models or standard models vary in capacities from 12-1/2 tons to 100 tons. All JHJ Series bottle jacks comply with ANSI/ASME B30.1 and PALD-1 standards.
Part Number 453399K
Capacity 100 ton
Minimum Height 12 "
Maximum Height 17 11/16 "
Piston Height 5 23/32 "
Model Number JHJ-100
• For lifting, pushing, spreading, bending, pressing or straightening requirements
• Not affected by temperature extremes
• Low profile truck models or standard models
• Electrically welded base and cylinders to assure strength and eliminate leaks
• All models work in upright, angle or horizontal position
• Pump handle included
• Carrying handles on 12-1/2- to 100-ton models
• Complies with ANSI/ASME B30.1 and PALD-1 standards
UPC Number: 662755161551