Incra IMS1SE Slider SE 18 Inch Adjustable Steel Guidelock
The IMS1SE is a new Incra product that combines the versatility of the INCRA Build-It products with the unique performance and feel of the adjustable GlideLOCK miter bar used on INCRA Miter Gauges.
Incra is a leader in the woodworking industry, manufacturing accurate and efficient tools. Designing an innovative Miter Slider SE 18 Inch Adjustable Steel Guidelock is just one of the many tools we deliver on. Incra products are American-Made and are designed with the best technology and materials.
Drilled with (4) #10-24 holes match perfectly with the INCRA Build-It Panels Drilled with (3) 1/4”-20 holes evenly spaced along the length to accept knobs and other fasteners
Length: 18 Inches
Quantity: 1 bar
• Steel Miter Slider SE that is more rigid than any wooden or plastic runners
• Not susceptible to changes in humidity or temperature - won't warp, swell or shrink
• Long-wearing Nylon GlideLOCK adjusting discs give the bars a smooth, low-friction travel
• The 18” bar has two pairs of discs that provide a precise fit in the miter slot of most table saws, router tables, and band saws
• Removable T-slot retaining clips for both ends of the bar for superior stability of larger jigs
• The Miter Slider SE is not recommended for stationary jigs that must be locked into position within a miter slot
• The standard aluminum Miter Slider is the best choice for these applications.
UPC Number: 751922100117