Husqvarna K4000CNB Electric Cut Break Concrete Saw
PG 820 RC is the world's first remote-controlled concrete floor grinder with Dual Drive Technology™. Compared to the renowned PG 820 floor grinder, the RC version enables significantly higher productivity and even better work results together with more ergonomic operation and effortless transportation to and from the work site. It also frees you to prepare the next set of tools, adjust hoses etc while the machine is running, which means better use of your time. With a grinding width of 820 mm it is suitable for industrial applications and an excellent choice for concrete floor preparation and repair as well as all polishing and grinding applications – both wet and dry. Perfect for HiPERFLOOR® concrete floor polishing system
- Grinding width: 32 in
- Grinding disc speed min: 250 rpm
- Grinding disc speed max: 1100 rpm
- Planetary head speed max: 5-65 rpm
- Direction of rotation: Independent FWD/REV direction control on both grinding discs and planetary head.
- Number of grinding discs: 3
- Rated input power: 17.4 hp
- Rated current: 23 A
- Voltage: 380-480 V
- Phases: 3 ph
- Pins: 3-pin
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Ergonomic operation: Thanks to the remote control, you are not exposed to vibrations and sideway forces of the machine.
- Increased productivity with remote control: Higher output as optimum grinding parameters can be maintained over time. More grinding hours per day since you can operate and prepare next steps simultaneously. For example you can apply GM 3000 with a broom at the same time as you run the machine.
- Effortless transportation: The integrated battery pack makes it easy to transport the machine to and from the work site.
- Consistent optimum grinding performance: Parameter settings enables optimum grinding and polishing for each application. Consistent operation and result, even when changing operator