Freud 80-124 Traditional Beading Bit 3/16 In Radius, 1/2 In ShankFreud
Freud 80-124 Traditional Beading Bit 3/16-Inch Radius w/ & 1/2-Inch Shank
Freud is a manufacturer and marketer of superior carbide cutting tools for more than 50 years, they leads the industry in innovative manufacturing, precision products and quality service. Freud's product selection includes diamond-sharp saw blades, router bits, shaper cutters, planer knives and power tools. Freud is one of the few manufacturers of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with Titanium, called TiCo, a combination of Titanium and Cobalt. Freud develops different types of carbide for each application to maximize the cutting life and performance of the tool.
Item Number: 80-124 (D) Overall Diameter: 1-1/4" (B) Bearing Diameter: 1/2" (h) Carbide Height: 11/16" (R) Large Radius: 3/16" (A) Shank Diameter: 1/2" Overall Length: 2-9/16"
- Application: Matching moldings in historic homes
- Forms a single bead with a square shoulder
- Commonly used by remodelers to match base moldings in historic homes
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
UPC Number: 008925384304