Festool 583493 CT 36 E Dust ExtractorFestool
Festool 583493 CT 36 E Cleantex Dust Extractor With HEPA Filtration
Festool's most powerful mobile dust extractors. With a sturdy chassis, extra large wheels, and double casters, these units can easily negotiate obstacles in the shop or on the worksite. This CT can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris with minimal noise. HEPA filters come standard and offer the ultimate in clean air filtration.
Dust control is an integral part of the Festool system and design philosophy. That is why the CT 36 is equipped with tool-triggered auto start functionality so that when you plug your tool into the supplied outlet socket, the vacuum cycles with the tool. This represents greater efficiency in dust extraction, noise reduction, and with less energy consumption versus a constant-on unit. Variable suction force allows you to regulate the suction based on your tasks. A small detail sander may not require the full 137 CFM of this unit, but a router may require it.
This unit comes standard our new self-cleaning bag which prevents dust particles from caking inside the bag which reduces suction. We further optimize efficiency with the low-profile, flat-top design that allows the CT top to double as a tool rest as well as an integrated hose garage and docking station that allows the connection of Festool Systainers (not included) for easy transport and storage. The low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping over. A parking brake can even be locked to prevent unintentional roll off or drifting. The supplied 11-1/2 ft. anti-static (AS) hose is long enough for power tool and general work site clean up tasks.
For wet (water) clean up tasks, the CT will shut off automatically when full thanks to Level Stop technology. With an industrial design for heavy use the CT is equipped with over 24 feet of 12 gauge cord. A cord wrap is supplied to attach to the rear of the unit. With 137 CFM and only 62 dB (on the low setting), the CT 36 can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with minimal noise. A HEPA filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and filtration. The CT 36 is a good choice for the shop or the jobsite for all your power tool extraction and clean-up needs.
- CT 36 E 6.9 Gallon HEPA Dust Extractor - 583493
- 1 in. x 11.5 ft. Antistatic Suction Hose
- SELFCLEAN Filter Bag
- Integrated Cord Wrap
- FESTOOL 3-Year Warranty
- FESTOOL 30-Day Guarantee
- Container Bag Capacity: 9.5 gal.
- Filter Bag Capacity: 8.9 gal.
- Depth x Width x Height: 24.8" x 14.4" x 23.4"
- Maximum Suction Capacity: 137 CFM
- Maximum Vacuum: 96" static water lift
- Noise (Sound Level): 62 dB (low) - 71 dB (maximum)
- Power Usage: 2.9-10 amps
- Weight: 29.8 lbs.
- 9.5 gallon (36 L) capacity
- Compact design with surprisingly large volume
- High performance turbine for consistent high-power suction
- Stepless speed adjustment allows for precise dust extraction
- Soft starting with shut-off delay and automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off ideal for power and air tools
- Antistatic function prevents static buildup during use
- Modular plug-in slot allows for maximum customization, flexibility, and variety in use
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction
- LevelStop automatic level monitor switches off the power before the unit can overflow when vacuuming liquids
- Hose garage and cord holder keep the unit self contained for easy storage when transporting or while not in use
- Sys-Dock system allows for the attachment of all Festool Systainers (sizes 1-5) and all Festool Sortainers to the top for tool storage and contained portability
- Optimum filter bag usage thanks to the economical SELFCLEAN bag reduces the frequency of changes needed and the number of filter bags used
- Quick release clip system allows for fast and easy bag changes, no tools required
- Single-point locking foot brake to prevent unintentional rolling, especially useful for uneven surfaces and grades or when transporting
- Low-abrasion tires protect surfaces, minimize wear, and run quieter and smoother
- Specifically designed for optimized servicing which saves time and money