Festool 500076 SYS-MFT Portable Tabletop T-Loc SystainerFestool
Festool 500076 SYS-MFT Portable Tabletop T-Loc Systainer
Improve the way you work while making it more convenient to get the job done. Safely secure your workpiece for improved results with the most portable work-surface that provides multiple clamping points. The new SYS-MFT brings worktable functionality to a highly portable surface. The SYS-MFT also provides storage for all your key tools like clamps and hand tools. Equipped with 13 clamping points, an integrated V-groove for securing round stock like dowels and pipes, a non-skid strip for even greater security of the workpiece, and a slotted handle for easy transport. The SYS-MFT is the same size as a Systainer SYS 1 so you can use Systainers side-by-side for an extended work surface. The robust and durable design will support up to 110 lbs (50 kg). The SYS-MFT also integrates with both T-LOC as well as Classic Systainers and Sortainers.
Versatility - A truly versatile work surface with 13 clamping points, integrated V-groove channel, and anti-skid strip provides multiple ways to secure virtually any material.
Functionality - Store, transport, and protect your essential items while also keeping on hand an extremely adaptable clamping platform and work surface. Part of the broader system, it works with Screw Clamps, Quick Clamps, and Clamping Elements, helping you do more with less.
Portability - Durable and functional, the SYS-MFT connects to Systainers and CT Dust Extractors to go everywhere you need it. The SYS-MFT is the ultimate go-anywhere work surface.
- Store, transport and protect essential items while having access to an extremely adaptable clamping platform and work surface
- Versatile work surface with 13 clamping points
- Integrated V-groove traps round stock like dowels and pipes for secure clamping
- Replaceable integrated non-skid strip prevents work piece movement during work
- Replaceable MDF consumable top is flat and durable
- 110 lbs. (50 kg) capacity is strong enough for the toughest loads