Erickson 34414 2 Inch X 6 Foot Black Retractable Ratcheting Tie-Down Strap 2 Pack
Erickson’s new patented design is the next step up in the Tie-Down industry. The Re-Tractables are so simple to operate – simply pull the web out to the desired length and start ratcheting until tight. To release, simply push down on the RED release button. The web not being used is stored in the centre housing so you have no web blowing in the wind. This feature also keeps the straps clean and Free from oil and dirt. Our interactive packaging design lets the customer operate the Re-Tractable ratchet right in the dealer’s store. The self-sell feature saves a lot of wasted dealer selling time.
Erickson Manufacturing, the North American leader in Tie-down Straps and load securement related items. Erickson Manufacturing has been producing Tie-Down Straps and related products for over 30 years. We are a voted in member of the Web Sling & Tie-Down Association which keeps us up to date with legislation, new technologies, etc. All of our tie-downs have the web sling labels sewn into the product. If you have a customer going into a D.O.T. (weigh scales) inspection center, the inspector will see the Web Sling & Tie-Down Association’s label, the inspector knows the tie-downs are made by a bonafied tie-down expert.
• Re-tractable ratcheting system is simple and smart
• Unused web is stored in center so it does not flap in wind or gets dirty
• Heavy vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching
• Contains two 2 inches wide by 6 feet long, black webbed, durable straps
• 4000 pounds load capacity and 1333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
• Product Dimensions: 1 x 5 x 13 inches
UPC Number: 34414