Delta 37-071 6 In MIDI-Bench JointerDelta
Delta 37-071 6 Inch MIDI-Bench Jointer
Achieve accurate jointing with this Delta MIDI-Bench Jointer™ (37-071). Its durable cast iron construction provides stability and reduces vibration while you work. The precision-machining of the table and fence ensures long term accuracy, while the built-in dust blower ejects chips efficiently to prevent clogging. Plus, its comes with a pair of push blocks for easy and safe moving of material through it.
Motor: 12 A, 120V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz, Universal
Max. Width of Cut: 6 in.
Max. Depth of Cut: 1/8 in.
Fence Positive Stops: 90-Ü and 45-Ü In/Out
Cuts per Minute: 20,000 CPM
Cutterhead Speed: 10,000 RPM
Number of Knives: 2
Aluminum Cutterhead Diameter: 1 7/8 in.
Table Dimensions: 6 1/4 in. D x 28 1/2 in. W
Fence Dimensions: 4 5/16 in. D x 22 7/8 in. W
Chip Chute Opening: 2 1/4 in. ID; 2 3/8 in. OD (included)
Base Dimensions: 11 1/2 in. D x 21 in. W
Product Dimensions: 17 in. D x 28 1/2 in. W x 12 1/4 in. H
Weight: 76 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 81 lbs.
- Durable cast iron construction increases weight providing stability and reducing vibration
- Precision-machining of the table and fence ensures long term accuracy
- Heavy duty, cast iron fence support system for accurate jointing
- Simple fence adjust system with adjustable positive stops at 90-Ü and 45-Ü in and out
- Up to 1/8 in. depth of cut
- Aluminum cutterhead with two knives. Simple jackscrew arrangement offers easy adjustment when changing knives
- Built-in dust blower ejects chips efficiently and virtually eliminates clogged dust chutes
- Includes a pair of push blocks for easily and safely moving material through the jointer
UPC Number: 847962004772