Delta 36-L352 TYPE 2 3 HP 10 In. Unisaw w/ 52 In. Biesemeyer Fence System
Special Promo Price! Don't wait, this lowest price of the year only lasts for the month of November!!!
Buy yours today!!!
Get ready for something radically different. The UNISAW, has been redesigned from the ground up and loaded with industry firsts. Like a conveniently located push-button arbor lock for quick, easy blade changes. Or a tool-free, split-design guarding system with a true rise and fall riving knife for through and non-through cuts. There's even a BIESEMEYER Fence accurate to 1/64 in.
Do you need a liftgate?
When the receiving address does not have a loading dock or forklift, shipments over 100 pounds must be delivered by use of truck with a liftgate (a platform on the back of a truck that lowers a shipment to the ground from the truck bed). Liftgate service must be paid for when ordered. The drivers responsibility is to get the shipment to the back of the truck, once the shipment is deposited on the ground behind the truck, the drivers work is complete, they are not responsible for assistance in moving the shipment into the home or business.
- 3 HP, 230V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz Motor
- 52” BIESEMEYER® fence and guide tube in black, black extension table and steel support legs.
- Wrenches, miter gauge, instruction manual also included.
Motor: 3 HP, 230V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
Arbor Size: 5/8 in.
Blade Diameter: 10 in.
Blade Speed: 4,300 RPM
Max Rip To Right Of Blade: 52 in.
Max Rip To Left Of Blade: 13 1/2 in.
Depth of Cut at 45°: 2 1/8 in.
Depth of Cut at 90°: 3 1/8 in.
Distance - Front of Table to Center of Blade: 18 1/2 in.
Distance - Table in Front of Saw at Max Depth of Cut: 13 1/2 in.
Max Width of Dado: 1 1/8 in.
Miter Gauge Groove: 3/8 in. x 3/4 in.
Chip Exhaust Opening: 4 in. and 5 in.
Table Height: 35 in.
Table Size of Cast Iron Top (with wings only): 31 in. x 40 in.
Table Size with BIESEMEYER® Table, Wing & Laminate Board: 31 in. x 82 in.
Length: 87 in.
Width: 37 in.
Width with Fence on Saw: 46 in.
Height: 35 in.
Weight: 661 lbs.
- Single-Cast Trunnion System results in incredible vibration control providing continuous smooth operation and dependable accuracy
- Dual Front Cranks make adjusting blade height and blade bevel easy, accurate, and repeatable in all your operations
- The Bevel Dial allows fine tuning of the blade bevel with ease and provides accuracy you can trust to within 1/4°
- Tool-Free Split Guard design allows a true rise-and fall riving knife by using a lever on the front of the saw or inside the throat plate. You can then add the anti-kickback paws and guard to the riving knife without tools
- The Cabinet Construction consists of a large cast iron base providing stability and solid footing
- Marathon Style Motor provides added power and is available in both 3 and 5 HP
- Table Top provides more surface area to stabilize the product and offers outstanding smoothness and superior ease
- The Largest Blade Opening in class makes fine tuning your riving knife and blade changes easier than ever
- The Push Button Arbor Lock makes the blade changing process simple and more natural with the use of only 1 wrench
- Large, Easy to Access ON/OFF switch is multi-directional and can be activated from any angle
- Bi-Level Dust Extraction uses only 1 collector hose coupled with a sloping bottom cabinet used to navigate dust, and the new closed bevel gauge provides a sealed interior. This combination results in much higher level of dust collection
- BIESEMEYER® Fence System provides hairline pointer and built-in tape allowing you to make precision set-ups, cut after cut. 9-ply fence faces have improved tolerances like no other as well as an improved cam front lock lever for an over lock with a curved edge
- On-Board Miter Gauge Storage is conveniently located on the side of the cabinet and On-Board Wrench and Push Stick Storage is conveniently located beside the switch
- UL Listed
UPC Number: 847962003263
Operating Manual: Delta 36-L352 Unisaw - Operating Manual