Delta 36-5152 10 In Left Tilt Saw 52 In Right-Hand Rip Cast Iron WingsDelta
Delta 36-5152 10 In. Left Tilt Table Saw w/ 52 In. Right-Hand Rip and Cast Iron Wings
Tough tasks are no match for this 10" Left Tilt Contractor Saw with 52" RH Rip with Cast Iron Wings (36-5152) from Delta. It boasts ease of mobility with two fixed wheels and one swivel wheel, and also comes equipped with unique tubular stand for maximum support and stability.
- Unique tubular stand for maximum support and stability
- Ease of mobility with two fixed wheels and one swivel wheel
- Cast iron table top with LH and RH cast iron extension wings.
- Heavy duty one piece rail system for precision cuts every time
- Heavy duty RH extension board with support legs
- Heavy Duty Biesemeyer style fence with dual rip windows
- Quick assembly stand with less parts, allows fast assembly
- Blade Brake stops the blade within seconds of the power being turned off
- Large, easy to access ON/OFF switch
- Industry Standard tool-free split guard design allows a true rise-and fall riving knife by using a lever on the inside the throat plate. Tool-less assembly of riving knife and anti-kickback pawls.
Width: 83 in.
Height: 44 in.
Depth: 33 in.
Amperage: 15 amps
Arbor Size: 5/8 in.
Blade Diameter: 10 in.
Dust Port: 2 1/2 in.
Max Dado Blade Width: 13/16 in.
Max Dado Diameter: 8 in.
Max Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 2 1/4 in.
Max Depth of Cut at 90 degrees: 3 1/2 in.
Max Rip Left of Blade: 15 in.
Max Rip Right of Blade: 52 in.
Tilt: 45 degree left