Delta 36-5100 10 In Left Tilt Saw 30 In Right Hand Rip Cast Iron WingsDelta
Delta 36-5100 10 In. Left Tilt Table Saw w/ 30 In. Right-Hand Rip and Cast Iron Wings
Tough tasks are no match for this 10" Left Tilt Contractor Saw with 30" RH Rip with Cast Iron Wings (36-5100) from Delta. It boasts ease of mobility with two fixed wheels and one swivel wheel, and also comes equipped with unique tubular stand for maximum support and stability.
- Unique Tubular Stand for maximum support and stability
- Ease of mobility with two fixed wheels and one swivel wheel
- Cast Iron table top with LH and RH cast iron extension wings
- Includes extra RH stamped steel extension wing.
- Heavy duty one piece rail system for precision cuts every time
- Heavy Duty Biesemeyer style fence with Dual rip windows
- Quick Assembly stand with less parts, allows fast assembly.
- Blade Brake stops the blade within seconds of the power being turned off
- Large, easy to access ON/OFF switch
- Industry Standard tool-free split guard design allows a true rise-and fall riving knife by using a lever on the inside the throat plate. Tool-less assembly of riving knife and anti-kickback pawls.
- 5 year warranty
Motor: 15 Amp Induction Motor, 1 PH, 60 Hz
Voltage: Dual Voltage 120V - 240V
Arbor: 5/8 in.
Blade Tilt: 45° Left
Max. Depth of Cut at 90°: 3-1/2 in.
Max. Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-1/4 in.
Max. Rip Right of Blade: 30 in.
Max. Rip Left of Blade: 15 in.
Table Size: 20 in. wide X 27 in. deep (40 in. wide X 27 in. deep w/ Wings & 76-1/2 in. wide w/ Extension Board)
Dado Capacity: 13/16 in. X 8 in. Stacked Dado
Dust Port Size: Fit 2-1/2 in. Hose (w/ 4 in. Adapter)
Width with Fence: 57 in.
Height: 44 in.
Depth: 33 in.