Delta 36-5052T2 10 In Left Tilt Table Saw 52 In Right-Hand Rip Steel WingsDelta
Delta 36-5052T2 10 In. Left Tilt Table Saw w/ 52 In. Right-Hand Rip and Steel Wings
Tough tasks are no match for this 10" Left Tilt Contractor Saw with 52" RH Rip with cast iron table top with LH and RH stamped steel extension wings (36-5152) from Delta. It boasts ease of mobility with two fixed wheels and one swivel wheel, and also comes equipped with unique tubular stand for maximum support and stability.
- Unique tubular stand for maximum support and stability
- Ease of mobility with two fixed wheels and one swivel wheel
- Cast iron table top with LH and RH stamped steel extension wings
- Heavy duty one piece rail system for precision cuts every time
- Heavy duty RH extension board with support legs
- Heavy Duty Biesemeyer style fence with dual rip windows
- Quick assembly stand with less parts, allows fast assembly
- Blade Brake stops the blade within seconds of the power being turned off
- Large, easy to access ON/OFF switch
- Industry Standard tool-free split guard design allows a true rise-and fall riving knife by using a lever on the inside the throat plate. Tool-less assembly of riving knife and anti-kickback pawls.
- Width: 83 in.
- Height: 44 in.
- Depth: 33 in.
- Amperage: 15 amps
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in.
- Blade Diameter: 10 in.
- Dust Port: 2 1/2 in.
- Max Dado Blade Width: 13/16 in.
- Max Dado Diameter: 8 in.
- Max Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 2 1/4 in.
- Max Depth of Cut at 90 degrees: 3 1/2 in.
- Max Rip Left of Blade: 15 in.
- Max Rip Right of Blade: 52 in.
- Tilt: 45 degree left
- Motor: 15 Amp Induction Motor, 1 PH, 60 Hz
- Voltage: 120V/240V