Delta 31-482 6 x 89 In. Oscillating Edge SanderDelta
Delta 31-482 6 Inch X 89 Inch Oscillating Edge Sander
For the most versatile sanding applications, you need Delta's 31-482. This 6" x 89" Oscillating Sander offers ample belt surface for all of your edge and surface sanding applications. The 4-1/4" drum is great for contour and inside radius sanding, and the head is adjustable to make horizontal, vertical, or any angle bevel sanding a snap. Nobody makes tools like Delta, and you'll see why when you put this Oscillating Edge Sander to the test.
Motor: 1 1/2 HP, 115V/230V (wired 230V), 1 Phase, TEFC
Belt Speeds: 3,900 SFPM; 108 OPM
Main Table: 10 in. depth x 29 3/4 in. length
Sanding Drum Table: 9 3/4 in. depth x 11 3/4 in. length
Drum Size: 4 1/4 in., aluminum
Base Dimensions: 16 1/4 in. depth x 21 1/4 in. width
Max Depth: Belt horizontal, including lever: 23 in.
Max Width: Drum support table, mounted: 50 in.
Max Height: Belt vertical, including lever: 49 in.
Lowest Table Height: 38 in.
Most Compact Position Dimensions: 22 in. x 47 in. x 44 in
Shipping Dimensions: 49.61 in. x 26.38 in. x 20.47 in.
Weight (Net): 218 lbs. / 233 lbs. (Shipping)
- Large Belt Surface allows for Edge and Surface Sanding
- 4 1/4" drum allows for contour and inside radius sanding
- Precision ground steel plate with graphite pad
- Head is adjustable for horizontal, vertical or any angle bevel sanding
- Easily adjustable table allows you to position the work piece on a specific area of the belt
- Integrated dust shroud and 4" port allow for efficient dust collection on any sized project
- Locking t-slot miter gauge allows you to sand miter angle quickly and accurately
UPC Number: 847962003096