Delta 31-140 12 in. Disc SanderDelta
(You save )
Delta 31-140 12 inch Disc Sander
- Miiter gauge
- Hose with 2 1/4 in. O.D. connectors
- (1) 80 Grit abrasive disc
Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
Speeds: 1,725 RPM Disc
Diameter: 12 in.
Table: 17 1/4 in. x 6 1/4 in., cast iron
Table Tilt: Up and Down 45 degrees
Dust Port: 2 1/4 in.
Dimensions: 17 3/4 in. x 17 1/4 in. x 15 in.
- Heavy duty cast iron construction with a heavy duty steel bevel assembly supporting the table
- Powerful 1/2 HP, 120V motor for long-lasting smooth performance
- Convenient top-mounted manual brake stops sanding disc in seconds
- Heavy-duty steel disc plate features a 12 in. diameter 80 grit abrasive disc for fast and efficient sanding
- Tilting cast-iron table with left and right positive stops at 22.5, 45, and 90 degrees, locks in position with one dual-purpose lock and bevel table adjustment handle
- Integral dust collection fan draws dust away from table and into hose for cleaner sanding operation
- Dust hose with 2-1/4 in. O.D. connectors attaches quickly to any standard shop vacuum
- Features a 3/8 in. x 3/4 in. miter gauge slot machined into the table for projects that require sanding an angle or straight edge
- Cast-iron base with pre-drilled base holes for easy bench mounting
UPC Number: 847962003072