Delta 28-400 1HP 14 Inch Steel Frame BandsawDelta
Delta 28-400 1HP 14" Steel Frame Bandsaw
Do you need a liftgate?
When the receiving address does not have a loading dock or forklift, shipments over 100 pounds must be delivered by use of truck with a liftgate (a platform on the back of a truck that lowers a shipment to the ground from the truck bed). Liftgate service must be paid for when ordered. The drivers responsibility is to get the shipment to the back of the truck, once the shipment is deposited on the ground behind the truck, the drivers work is complete, they are not responsible for assistance in moving the shipment into the home or business.
Motor: 1 HP, 115/230V
1 Phase Speeds: 1,620 FPM and 3,340 FPM
Blade: 93 1/2 in. and 1/8 in. min. width to 3/4 in. max width
Table: 15 3/4 in. x 18 7/8 in., oversized, cast iron
Table Height: 40 3/4 in.
Cutting Capacity: 13 5/8 in. wide x 6 in. thick
Base Dimensions: 23 in. long x 16 wide
Dimensions on Stand: 27 in. x 19 in. x 65 1/2 in.
Shipping Dimensions: 44.69 in. x 17.72 in. x 21.46 in.
Weight (Net): 164.9 lbs. / 180.4 lbs. (Shipping)
4 in. integral dust port
93 1/2 in. wood-cutting blade
• Heavy duty steel frame design reduces flexing and features a superior finish and aluminum trunnion table support for long-lasting durability
• 1 HP, 115V/230V, 1 phase TEFC motor; 2 speeds: 1,620 FPM and 3,340 FPM for wood and non-ferrous metal cutting
• Two-speed pulley with easy tensioning system
• Durable aluminum, rubber-coated upper and lower 9 spoke wheels are precision balanced for superior blade tracking
• Max cutting capacities up to 13 5/8 in. wide x 6 in. thick
• Oversized 15 3/4 in. x 18 7/8 in. precision ground cast iron table with t-slot miter capability tilts 3 degree left to 45 degree right with a positive stop at 90 degree
• Standard size t-slot accepts all 3/4 in. x 3/8 in. miter gauges
• Poly V-belt drive for smooth operation, consistent power transfer and will not "take a set" when left under tension
• Smooth ball bearing upper and lower guides secure blade and ensure superior blade accuracy and performance
• Larger insert for visibility when changing lower guide settings
• Dust brush on lower wheel to keep blade clean during use
• Conveniently located on/off switch with lock-off key
• Special knob design on upper and lower doors helps prevent injury by forcing door completely open or securely closed
UPC Number: 847962004819