Delta 22-590X Portable Planer
The 22-590X 13" portable planer was designed for maximum durability and precision. It features a Delta designed three knife cutter head that delivers an ultra smooth finish and up to three times longer blade life than competitive three knife planers. Includes a patented cutterhead lock system and best in class in-feed/out-feed tables to minimize snipe, and reduce waste. The full width material removal gauge indicates the amount of material being removed with each pass across the entire width of the material, allowing you to utilize the entire width of the cutterhead.
- DELTA designed three-knife cutter head delivers an ultra smooth finish and up to 3 times longer blade life than competitive 3-knife planers.
- Micro-adjust Depth Stop for precise and repeatable end results. Allows the user to select a specific dimension for repeatable cuts at any dimension between 1 1/4" and 1/8".
- Full width material removal gauge for an accurate set up with each pass. Indicates the amount of material being removed with each pass across the entire width of the material, allowing the user to utilize the entire width of the cutterhead.
- Cutterhead adjustment handle lets you control the depth of cuts.
- Cutterhead wrench and blad magnet minimizes blade contact during blade change.
- Patented cutterhead lock system virtually eliminates snipe, and provides easy macro and micro cutterhead adjustments.
- Fully adjustable large infeed and outfeed tables to support the workpiece and reduce snipe.
- High-speed steel, indexed, double-sided knives provides 2X blade life and allows for quick blade changes.
- Powerful 15 Amp 120V motor powers the cutterhead and feed system through even the most demanding hardwoods.
- High efficiency 4" dust port removes dust chips and debris away from the cutter head, when used with a dust collector.
- Amps: 15-amp
- Voltage: 120V
- Phase: 1-Phase
- Hertz: 60-Hz
- Motor Control: Oversized on/off paddle switch
- Maximum Width of Stock: 13"
- Maximum Thickness of Stock: 6"
- Minimum Thickness Capacity: 1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Minimum Length of Unbutted Stock: 10"
- Feed Rate: 26-FPM **Number of Knives: 3
- Cutterhead Diameter: 2"
- Cutterhead Speed: 10,000-RPM
- Infeed Rolls: Nitrile Rubber
- Outfeed Rolls: Nitrile Rubber
- Chip Chute Opening: Included 4" Dust Port
- Dimensions: L 14" x W 24 1/2" x H 19.5"