Woodpeckers VPFB Variable Pressure Featherboards Set Of Two
Woodpeckers new Variable Pressure Featherboard is the first featherboard whose pressure can be adjusted without moving the featherboard.
Woodpeckers was established in September of 1988. Our focus has always been woodworking tools. Up until 2004 we focused on demonstrating tools at woodworking shows throughout the U.S. Since 1993 we've been manufacturing router tables and router mounting plates. Starting with little more than a few routers we've grown into a full fledged manufacturer of router lifts, router fences, measuring & layout tools and many useful clamping accessories. We do our own machining, engraving, assembly and packing. We take pride in the fact that our tools are truly made in the U.S.A.
Includes two featherboards and standard 1/4" T-track attachment hardware.
Made in U.S.A.
For Incra fences, only recommended for use on Hi-Rise Fence Cap
Optional hardware is available for attachment to standard 3/4 x 3/8 miter channels as well
• Featherboards are an invaluable tool to control stock when routing, shaping, ripping and resawing. When properly installed, the featherboard should keep your work piece against the guide fence, down on the table and should reduce the possibility of dangerous kick-back
• One important part of proper installation is setting its position just right for effective pressure
• Up until now that required trial-and-error positioning of the featherboard
• Each time knobs have to be loosened and the device adjusted and then try it one more time. It isn't unusual to have to repeat this process two or three times to get the pressure just right. Not anymore!
• Woodpeckers Variable Pressure Featherboard has a built in adjustment plate that increases or reduces holding pressure with a very simple adjustment. There's absolutely no need to change the featherboard's position to change the pressure
• This new American made featherboard is designed for any application that requires control of wood position as it's being fed along a fence or on a table. It can attach to any 1/4 inch T-track with the standard included hardware
UPC Number: 689076666404