Little Giant 10109 15 Foot Aluminum MXZ Skyscraper Ladder
Where other ladders fall short, the SkyScraper from Little Giant goes above and beyond. The SkyScraper is indeed the world's tallest a-frame ladder with a maximum height of 21-feet, making ceiling-height work simple and safe. The SkyScraper is perfect for churches, auditoriums, gymnasiums and other industrial applications. Plus it's ideal for working over benches and stadium seating. And because it's portable, the SkyScraper can be used in places where a motorized lift or bulky scaffolding simply can't go.
Special Order Items are Non-Cancelable
Little Giant Ladders are used by homeowners as well as professionals throughout the nation. Little Giant 15 Foot Aluminum MXZ Skyscraper Ladders are the most innovative and quality ladders on the market. Little Giant continues to develop new products that will continue to revolutionize the ladder industry.
Little Giant Configurations:
• A-Frame Ladder: With a simple click of the patented hinge, the Little Giant can be used as a traditional A-Frame ladder
• Staircase Ladder: Because it's adjustable in one-foot increments, the Little Giant allows one side of the ladder to be extended allowing safe use on uneven surfaces like staircases, curbs or docks
• 90°Ladder: Traditional ladders make working close to walls nearly impossible. With the Little Giant, one adjustment allows you to safely work against any vertical surface.
• The Skyscraper takes the place of expensive motorized lifts, bulky scaffolding and flimsy extension ladders
• Heavy-wall, aircraft-grade 6005-T5 aluminum construction
• Rated to hold up to 300 lbs.
• Can be used safely on stairs, ramps, curbs, docks or other uneven surfaces
• Perfect for churches, gymnasiums or auditoriums
• Perfect for working over benches or stadium seating
• Complies with all applicable OSHA ANSI A14.2 standards
UPC Number: 096764109004
Part Number: 10109
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Ladder Weight: 60 lbs.
Stepladder Height: 8' to 15'
Storage Height: 8'7"