General International 25-650ABC M1 Wood Turning Lathe
LIMITED TIME OFFER
We are THE PLACE to buy General Machinery! Here’s Why:
• Excellent Prices and Selection! No Sales Tax! **
• FREE Economy Shipping on UPS items*
• FREE Truck Freight (LTL) to any Commercial Dock*
• FREE Residential Delivery Charges on Truck Freight*
*Free shipping, in all cases, refers to the 48 contiguous states. Surcharges for Alaska and Hawaii apply.
**Except State of Michigan presently.
This item is shipped via Freight Truck (ground shipping only).
This item ships directly from the Manufacturer. Usually ships within 5-7 business days.
General Mfg & General International MFG Co. Ltd. is a privately held Canadian company that specializes in the manufacture, import and wholesale distribution of high quality woodworking and metal working machinery and related accessories. With a new Tennessee distribution facility, shipping has been streamlined. General International has been proudly building machinery since 1946 and our mission has always been to provide our customers, be they industrial or educational users or dedicated hobbyists, with the highest quality, reliability and durability possible.
Spindle speeds: (variable) 45 - 1000, 85 - 2000, 150 - 3750 RPM
Swing over bed capacity: 16” (406 mm)
Swing over tool rest capacity: 14” (356 mm)
Distance between centers: 43” (1092 mm)
Spindle thread: 1 1/4” (32 mm) - 8 TPI
Tailstock through hole: 3/8” (10 mm)
Headstock taper: MT2
Spindle center line to floor: 44 1/2” (1130 mm)
Headstock movement: PIVOT 360° AND SLIDE
Indexing positions: 36 x 10°
Overall dimensions: (l x w x h) 64” x 15” x 48”, (1626 x 381 x 1219 mm)
Motor: 2 HP, 220 V, 3 PH, 6.2 A
Input power: 110 V, 1Ph ONLY
Weight: 418 LBS (190 Kg)
• Specifically designed and built for professionals who want superior performance
• Heavy-duty, cast-iron bed for added stability and minimal vibration
• Headstock swivels 360° with positive stops at 0°, 45°, 90°, 135°, 180° & 270° and quick-lock to facilitate outboard turning
• Electronic inverter for variable speed adjustment between 45-3750 RPM
• Digital spindle speed (RPM) readout
• Forward or reverse rotation
• Large onboard storage space.
• Movable emergency switch can be placed to suit the operator
• Quiet, highly efficient, low power consumption motor
• Low/High speed change lever for quick belt position changing
• 14” tool rest and a 6” face plate included
• Patent No. : US D 504, 140S
MPN: 25-650ABC M1
UPC Number: 25-650ABC M1