DiamondSure 900-008 3/4 inch Diamond Core Drill Bit
DiamondSure Drill Bits-DiamondSure bonded diamond core drill bits cut through materials where other bits fail. They are designed to drill in the hardest surfaces or the most delicate and fragile. DiamondSure bits can be used in any standard variable speed drill.
DiamondSure drill bits are designed for use by D-I-Yers, contractors and hobbyists on very hard or fragile materials such as porcelain tile, ceramic tile, stone, ceramics and glass. The patented DiamondSure bonded diamond drill bits fill a major gap in the current retail drill bit product lines. They are designed to be an inexpensive solution to cleanly and quickly drill in hard and fragile materials where no carbide or other retail drill bit is able. DiamondSure drill bits are specifically designed for the retail market. Customers appreciate the bits because they work in any standard rotary drill, are easy to use, and they can handle a wide variety of materials and applications that other drill bits simply can't do.
• Diamond Sure bonded diamond core drill bits cut through materials where other bits fail
• They are designed to drill in the hardest surfaces or the most delicate and fragile
• Diamond Sure bits can be used in any standard variable speed drill
• They are electroplated, blonded and designed for drilling to depths of about 1/2" in ceramic tile, porcelain tile, glass block, slate, marble, quartz, granite, limestone and more!
• Not designed for use on concrete, masonry, metal or for use with impact hammer drills
UPC Number: 897779000085