Delta 31-483 Heavy Duty Oscillating Bench Spindle Sander
Delta 31-483 Heavy Duty Oscillating Bench Spindle Sander Powerful 1/2 HP, 115V motor with 1,725 RPM spindle speed and 29 oscillations per minute. Heavy duty, steel table support and bevel system provides increased stability and long-lasting durability.
Do you need a liftgate? - When the receiving address does not have a loading dock or forklift, shipments over 100 pounds must be delivered by use of truck with a liftgate (a platform on the back of a truck that lowers a shipment to the ground from the truck bed). Liftgate service must be paid for when ordered. The drivers responsibility is to get the shipment to the back of the truck, once the shipment is deposited on the ground behind the truck, the drivers work is complete, they are not responsible for assistance in moving the shipment into the home or business.
- 5 interchangeable threaded spindles with 100 grit sanding sleeves (1/4 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in., 1 1/2 in., and 2 in.)
- Rubber drums on 1 1/2 in. and 2 in.
- Spindles, 4 inserts, power lock-off pin, 2 1/4 in. to 4 in. dust port adaptor and 3 wrenches
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 115V
- 1 Phase Speeds: 1,725 RPM, 29 OPM with 15/16 in. oscillation length
- Table: 14 3/4 in. x 14 3/4 in., tilting, precision ground cast iron
- Table Height: 18 in.
- Opening Diameter for Inserts: 5 1/2 in.
- Spindle Length: 5 1/2 in.
- Dust Port: 2 1/4 in., included adaptor for up to 4 in.
- Base Dimensions: 14 1/2 in. depth x 14 1/2 in. width
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 14 3/4 in. x 14 3/4 in. x 18 in.
- Shipping Dimensions: 17.32 in. x 16.93 in. x 20.87 in.
- Weight (Net): 66 lbs. / 73 lbs. (Shipping)
- Powerful 1/2 HP, 115V motor with 1,725 RPM spindle speed and 29 oscillations per minute
- Fully enclosed, heavy duty steel frame construction for minimum vibration
- 14 3/4 in. x 14 3/4 in. precision ground cast iron table
- 15/16 in. oscillating action uses more of the sleeve, prolonging life of the sleeve
- 0 degree to 45 degree tilting table design allows for accurate bevel sanding
- Positive stop at 90 degree and large bevel scale for accuracy and convenience
- Heavy duty, steel table support and bevel system provides increased stability and long-lasting durability
- Twin locking handles for stability in bevel position
- Smooth precision ball bearings support the main spindle and heavy duty worm and gear mechanism drives the oscillations
- On-tool storage for all inserts, spindles and wrenches
UPC Number: 847962003102