Delta 31-483 Heavy Duty Oscillating Bench Spindle Sander
Delta 31-483 Heavy Duty Oscillating Bench Spindle Sander Powerful 1/2 HP, 115V motor with 1,725 RPM spindle speed and 29 oscillations per minute. Heavy duty, steel table support and bevel system provides increased stability and long-lasting durability.
- 5 interchangeable threaded spindles with 100 grit sanding sleeves (1/4 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in., 1 1/2 in., and 2 in.)
- Rubber drums on 1 1/2 in. and 2 in.
- Spindles, 4 inserts, power lock-off pin, 2 1/4 in. to 4 in. dust port adaptor and 3 wrenches
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 115V
- 1 Phase Speeds: 1,725 RPM, 29 OPM with 15/16 in. oscillation length
- Table: 14 3/4 in. x 14 3/4 in., tilting, precision ground cast iron
- Table Height: 18 in.
- Opening Diameter for Inserts: 5 1/2 in.
- Spindle Length: 5 1/2 in.
- Dust Port: 2 1/4 in., included adaptor for up to 4 in.
- Base Dimensions: 14 1/2 in. depth x 14 1/2 in. width
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 14 3/4 in. x 14 3/4 in. x 18 in.
- Shipping Dimensions: 17.32 in. x 16.93 in. x 20.87 in.
- Weight (Net): 66 lbs. / 73 lbs. (Shipping)
- Powerful 1/2 HP, 115V motor with 1,725 RPM spindle speed and 29 oscillations per minute
- Fully enclosed, heavy duty steel frame construction for minimum vibration
- 14 3/4 in. x 14 3/4 in. precision ground cast iron table
- 15/16 in. oscillating action uses more of the sleeve, prolonging life of the sleeve
- 0 degree to 45 degree tilting table design allows for accurate bevel sanding
- Positive stop at 90 degree and large bevel scale for accuracy and convenience
- Heavy duty, steel table support and bevel system provides increased stability and long-lasting durability
- Twin locking handles for stability in bevel position
- Smooth precision ball bearings support the main spindle and heavy duty worm and gear mechanism drives the oscillations
- On-tool storage for all inserts, spindles and wrenches
UPC Number: 847962003102