Delta 31-481 26" Dual Drum Sander
Item usually ships within 5-7 business days.
After nearly 90 years of expertise in the woodworking business, Delta has become one of the most revered brands in woodworking tools today, with focus on innovations to help the woodworker create masterpieces easier and with more precision. Delta designs, manufactures and distributes a variety of stationary woodworking tools for the professional and advanced woodworking markets.
Do you need a liftgate?
When the receiving address does not have a loading dock or forklift, shipments over 100 pounds must be delivered by use of truck with a liftgate (a platform on the back of a truck that lowers a shipment to the ground from the truck bed). Liftgate service must be paid for when ordered. The drivers responsibility is to get the shipment to the back of the truck, once the shipment is deposited on the ground behind the truck, the drivers work is complete, they are not responsible for assistance in moving the shipment into the home or business.
Main Motor: 3 HP, 230V, 60 Hz TEFC
1 Phase Feed Motor: 1/6 HP, 1 Phase
Variable Speed Speeds: 1,550 RPM
Drums; 3 to 20 FPM
Feed Belt Sanding Capacity: 12 1/4 in. Thick x 25 1/2 in. Wide
Minimum Sanding Thickness: 1/4 in.
Minimum Length of Unbutted Stock: 6 in.
Drums: 5 in. x 26 in.
Aluminum Sanding Strip Size: 5 1/8 in. x 92 1/2 in.
Dimensions (Assembled): 31 in. x 46 in. x 53 in.
Base Dimension for Mobile Base: 17 3/4 in. x 43 in.
Shipping Dimensions: 48.3 in. x 32.68 in. x 51.97 in.
Weight (Net): 418 lbs. / 484 lbs. (Shipping)
• Industrial 3 HP, 230V, 60 Hz, 1 Phase Main Motor with magnetic controls; 1/6 HP, 1 phase, variable speed feed belt motor with feed speeds from 3 FPM to 20 FPM; drum speed 1,550 RPM
• Increased capacity allows for sanding material up to 12 1/4 in. deep x 25 1/2 in. wide
• Independent adjustable rear drum offers one pass sanding capability using 2 grits, reducing processing time
• Rear roller adjustment dials ensure rear drum is level
• Heavy duty steel frame design with superior finish for long-lasting durability
• Latching top door provides direct access to dual drums for ease in sanding wrap changes
• Toolless drum wrap tensioning clamps make installation and removal of sanding strips easy, requiring less downtime
• Magnetic on/off main motor switch; removable key switch for variable speed feed belt motor
• Two 4 in. dust ports for efficient dust collection requiring a total of only 600 CFMIncludes (2) 4 in. integral dust ports, feed belt, (2) sanding drums, (1) 80 grit and (1) 120 grit sanding strips
UPC Number: 847962003089