Delta 31-481 26 Inch Dual Drum Sander
- 26 in. Dual Drum Sander - 31-481
- (2) 4 in. Integral Dust Ports
- Feed Belt
- (2) Sanding Drums
- 80-Grit Sanding Strip
- 120-Grit Sanding Strip
- Main Motor: 3 HP, 230V, 60 Hz TEFC
- 1 Phase Feed Motor: 1/6 HP, 1 Phase
- Variable Speed Speeds: 1,550 RPM
- Drums; 3 to 20 FPM
- Feed Belt Sanding Capacity: 12 1/4 in. Thick x 25 1/2 in. Wide
- Minimum Sanding Thickness: 1/4 in.
- Minimum Length of Unbutted Stock: 6 in.
- Drums: 5 in. x 26 in.
- Aluminum Sanding Strip Size: 5 1/8 in. x 92 1/2 in.
- Dimensions (Assembled): 31 in. x 46 in. x 53 in.
- Base Dimension for Mobile Base: 17 3/4 in. x 43 in.
- Shipping Dimensions: 48.3 in. x 32.68 in. x 51.97 in.
- Weight (Net): 418 lbs. / 484 lbs. (Shipping)
- Industrial 3 HP, 230V, 60 Hz, 1 Phase Main Motor with magnetic controls; 1/6 HP, 1 phase, variable speed feed belt motor with feed speeds from 3 FPM to 20 FPM; drum speed 1,550 RPM
- Increased capacity allows for sanding material up to 12 1/4 in. deep x 25 1/2 in. wide
- Independent adjustable rear drum offers one pass sanding capability using 2 grits, reducing processing time
- Rear roller adjustment dials ensure rear drum is level
- Heavy duty steel frame design with superior finish for long-lasting durability
- Latching top door provides direct access to dual drums for ease in sanding wrap changes
- Toolless drum wrap tensioning clamps make installation and removal of sanding strips easy, requiring less downtime
- Magnetic on/off main motor switch; removable key switch for variable speed feed belt motor
- Two 4 in. dust ports for efficient dust collection requiring a total of only 600 CFMIncludes (2) 4 in. integral dust ports, feed belt, (2) sanding drums, (1) 80 grit and (1) 120 grit sanding strips
- CSA Listed
UPC Number: 847962003089