Delta 31-481 26 Inch Dual Drum Sander
Do you need a liftgate?
When the receiving address does not have a loading dock or forklift, shipments over 100 pounds must be delivered by use of truck with a liftgate (a platform on the back of a truck that lowers a shipment to the ground from the truck bed). Liftgate service must be paid for when ordered. The drivers responsibility is to get the shipment to the back of the truck, once the shipment is deposited on the ground behind the truck, the drivers work is complete, they are not responsible for assistance in moving the shipment into the home or business.
- 26 in. Dual Drum Sander - 31-481
- (2) 4 in. Integral Dust Ports
- Feed Belt
- (2) Sanding Drums
- 80-Grit Sanding Strip
- 120-Grit Sanding Strip
- Main Motor: 3 HP, 230V, 60 Hz TEFC
- 1 Phase Feed Motor: 1/6 HP, 1 Phase
- Variable Speed Speeds: 1,550 RPM
- Drums; 3 to 20 FPM
- Feed Belt Sanding Capacity: 12 1/4 in. Thick x 25 1/2 in. Wide
- Minimum Sanding Thickness: 1/4 in.
- Minimum Length of Unbutted Stock: 6 in.
- Drums: 5 in. x 26 in.
- Aluminum Sanding Strip Size: 5 1/8 in. x 92 1/2 in.
- Dimensions (Assembled): 31 in. x 46 in. x 53 in.
- Base Dimension for Mobile Base: 17 3/4 in. x 43 in.
- Shipping Dimensions: 48.3 in. x 32.68 in. x 51.97 in.
- Weight (Net): 418 lbs. / 484 lbs. (Shipping)
- Industrial 3 HP, 230V, 60 Hz, 1 Phase Main Motor with magnetic controls; 1/6 HP, 1 phase, variable speed feed belt motor with feed speeds from 3 FPM to 20 FPM; drum speed 1,550 RPM
- Increased capacity allows for sanding material up to 12 1/4 in. deep x 25 1/2 in. wide
- Independent adjustable rear drum offers one pass sanding capability using 2 grits, reducing processing time
- Rear roller adjustment dials ensure rear drum is level
- Heavy duty steel frame design with superior finish for long-lasting durability
- Latching top door provides direct access to dual drums for ease in sanding wrap changes
- Toolless drum wrap tensioning clamps make installation and removal of sanding strips easy, requiring less downtime
- Magnetic on/off main motor switch; removable key switch for variable speed feed belt motor
- Two 4 in. dust ports for efficient dust collection requiring a total of only 600 CFMIncludes (2) 4 in. integral dust ports, feed belt, (2) sanding drums, (1) 80 grit and (1) 120 grit sanding strips
- CSA Listed
UPC Number: 847962003089