Bosch HDC100 SDS-plus Dust-Collection Attachment
The Bosch HDC100 SDS-plus® Dust-Collection Attachment provides excellent dust collection when drilling with Bosch hammers. This attachment fits most new Bosch SDS-plus® hammers, coupling via a unique side-handle interface. The attachment has a metal telescoping arm for precise retraction and can accommodate up to a 4-3/4-In. drilling depth, and it can be adjusted forward or back with a clamping band to accommodate a variety of bit lengths. The dust port can be hooked up to a 1-3/8-In. vacuum hose nozzle, or it can accommodate 1-1/4-In. or 2-In. nozzles when combined with an appropriate optional adapter.
Material: Metal, plastic
Max Bit Diameter: 3/4"
Max. Hole Dia. - Core Bit: 3-1/8"
Overall Length: 14.0
Used on Model No.: All Bosch newer Sds-plus hammers: 11253VSR, 11255VSR, RH228VC, RH328VC, RH328VCQ, RHH181-01, 11536-C, 11536VSR
Dust collection attachment, thin wall core bit cap
• Flexible system – fits most new Bosch SDS-plus® rotary hammers
• Durable design metal guide rails – allow for precise drilling and jobsite durability
• Adjustable depth adjustment – accommodates desired drilling depth; maximum 4-3/4-In. depth
• Two dust caps – one for standard drill bits and one for thin-wall core bits
• Port can be hooked up to a 1-3/8-In. – accommodates 1-1/4-In. or 2-In. nozzles with optional adapter