Bosch GBH18V-26K 18V Brushless 1 In SDS-plus Bulldog Rotary Hammer Kit
The Bosch GBH18V-26K 18V EC Brushless 1 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Rotary Hammer Kit features a hammer that delivers corded-like performance with cordless convenience. The GBH18V-26 hammer was designed with an efficient EC Brushless motor, which offers 50 percent more impact energy and greater tool runtime than previous-generation cordless hammers. The tool weighs only 6.3 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) but delivers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, for an outstanding impact-to-weight ratio. It also has KickBack Control, an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation in bind-up situations. It has such advanced features as Electronic Precision Control, for smoother bit starts; Vibration Control, for extended user comfort; and Electronic Motor and Cell Protection, to avoid overheating and overload. It has an ergonomic L-shaped design. This kit comes with two 18V 6.0 Ah FatPack batteries and an 18V fast charger (which can charge a spent 18V 6.0 Ah battery to 80% in 35 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes).
Battery: Lithium-Ion Battery
Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
Battery Voltage: 18
Chuck Design: Keyless
Chuck Size: 3/4 in SDS-plus
Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 1.9
Max. Capacity in Concrete: 1"
Max. Capacity in Steel:1/2"
Max. Capacity in Wood:1-1/4"
Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thin Wall Core Bit:2-5/8"
No Load BPM:0-4,350
No Load RPM:0-890
Torque (in. lbs.):250
(1) GBH18V-26 18V EC Brushless 1 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Rotary Hammer
(2) BAT622 18V 6.0 Ah FatPack Batteries
(1) BC1880 18V Fast Charger
(1) Auxiliary Handle
(1) Depth Gauge
(1) Carrying Case
• EC Brushless motor – delivers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy and longer runtime
• Lightweight, at only 6.3 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) – for great performance-to-weight ratio
• KickBack Control technology – reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions
• Electronic Precision Control – provides slower ramp-up for accurate bit starts
• Vibration Control – affords great user comfort for extended periods of work
• Outstanding runtime – kit includes two 18V 6.0 Ah FatPack batteries for all-day applications
• Fast charging – included 18V fast charger charges an 18V 6.0 Ah battery to 80% in 35 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes
• SDS-plus® chuck – industry-standard system compatible with many bits
• Robust power system – produces 0-4,350 no-load bpm and 0-890 no-load rpm
• Electronic Motor and Cell Protection – protects motor and battery from overheating
• Ergonomic layout – made with an L-shape design for better horizontal drilling
• CoolPack technology – keeps batteries cooler for superior run time and 2X life