Bosch DXS2104 5/8 In X 15 In SDS-Plus Speed Clean Dust Extraction Bit
Bosch Speed Clean™ drill bits are built using a solid piece of steel with a dust channel that’s milled to Bosch specifications to extract dust while drilling, creating 25 percent greater drilling speed. The dust extraction bit system saves time, saves money and produces 90% less dust than traditional drilling methods. The bit life is comparable to the life of Bosch Bulldog™ SDS-plus® bits. Solid carbide tips are embedded in a steel head with robust four-cutter geometry enhancing bit speed and life. The Speed Clean™ bit, connected to vacuum system, installs adhesive anchors up to 50% faster when compared with the standard hand-cleaning method. A proprietary Bosch design allows dust and debris to be removed through the milled center of the bit. The system is optimized for adhesive anchoring applications, working with Simpson Strong-Tie® Set-XP® high-strength anchoring adhesive, which requires higher clean-hole standards. Dust reduction, which reduces friction on the bit, also increases drilling speed by 25%. A rubber adapter is provided with every Bosch Speed Clean™ bit. The system also reduces airborne silica dust, a known contributor to respiratory illnesses.
Overall Length: 15.0
Useable Length: 10"
• Hollow drill bit – connects to a vacuum system to deliver up to 50% time savings versus the conventional drill-blow-brush-blow anchor-installation method
• Faster drilling – provides up to 25% greater drilling speed thanks to less dust and reduced friction
• Great durability – one-piece design offers comparable life to Bosch Bulldog™ bits
• Part of a dust-reduction engineered solution – included rubber adapter and bit works with a vacuum system to manage airborne silica dust
• Optimized for adhesive anchoring – works with Simpson Strong-Tie® Set-XP® high-strength anchoring adhesive